Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Finally got the hooks on the back of the shed.

I finally got the chairs and the ladder hung on the back of the shed. Spent some time moving stuff around in the shed and can finally see the floor and the work bench again. I took a couple of sections of Kali Cat’s crate and hung them on the wall so I can hang stuff on the wall that had no hooks. I pretty much spent the morning out there until it got too warm to stay outside. I did not find the dremel. And I don’t remember selling it either. Guess I am going to have to get another. I was hoping I wasn’t going to have to spend the money. 

I lost some time in the afternoon working on a certificate for someone. I have done these before on the windows computer, but this is the first I have done on the mac and it was a learning experience. Took a while, but I got it done. I was getting ready to give up and power up the windows machine when I got it figured out. 

I read in the afternoon. Never heard from the woman about the interview. :( I’m very disappointed about that.

I don’t have a thing on my agenda for the day. I did my errands and laundry on Monday. About the only thing I should do is get the scooter out and take the garbage to the dumpster. Now that I don’t have a litter box to deal with, I don’t have to do it as often. I do have a couple of cardboard boxes in the car I should take care of, but to use that, I would have to undress the car, and I am not doing that just to take the garbage out. I do have a whole list of things on my to do list, it is a running list. I remove stuff as I do it and add stuff as I think of it. 

It is supposed to cool down the next couple of days, to the 70’s on Saturday, and then it warms up again. It is going to be really hot by the end of next week. They are predicting 103 degrees, which means it will be warmer here. 

Another bad night sleeping. I get about two hours, then I am up for a couple of hours. When I go back to bed, I have a hard time getting to sleep and when I do sleep, it is one of those partial sleeps where your mind keeps going and you have all those weird dreams. I have to say, I’m tired.

Here are the pictures I took of the house the other day…. https://plus.google.com/photos/118406578374225960662/albums/6148363469832153361



No comments:

Post a Comment