Friday, June 12, 2015

Frustration level - high

It has been a frustrating morning already. I went for my walk at 5, the oleanders that are supposed to be getting water today aren’t. Fiddled with that for a while and gave up. Problems with the timer or something. Will have to go back and fiddle with it some more, have already been on the phone about it. Then my wifi ran out and I added my new 5 gig, and it wouldn’t work. Ended up on the phone with the useless tech support, and I finally got it working without their help. But I have wasted a lot of time on that already. Decided today would be a good day to relist Ody and had issues uploading the photos that I shouldn’t have had to update, I had already done it when I listed her before, but they weren’t there. Finally got that done too. We all have those kinds of days. I need to call the timer company and get a replacement for the one that isn’t working, and possibly call Jorge to come blow out the lines. I want to pull the timer and put a hose in it’s place first to see if the line is really clogged or if the timer is bad.

Had a busy morning. Pam stopped by and picked up the dragonflies to put in resin. And I read the rest of the day. Nothing on TV again last night, so I went to bed around 9. Still having problems sleeping, but at least I am getting more than I was. I think I may have to turn the AC down a degree or two, at least at night. 80 degrees is too warm for good sleep. I have the ceiling fan on plus another fan, but all it does is move the warm air around.

I really don’t have much to write about. Got two loads of laundry done yesterday. The lint problem has improved. Fewer clothes, more water seems to be doing the trick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment