Sunday, June 21, 2015

Tuesday's photos

Not much going on in Q right now. Too hot to be outdoors, which means basketry, DVD's and napping. Although when I settled in yesterday I read.

I finally got the photos from Tuesday's trip processed and uploaded. You can find them here...

https://plus.google.com/photos/118406578374225960662/albums/6162819029660787073

Today will be more of the same. Almost time to go indoors. Walked at 5 AM, before the sun and the birds. I have one sprinkler head that needs to be replaced. Hardware store is closed today. Will have to pick one up tomorrow. Should be an easy fix.

Hoping to finish my third basket today. Still don't like it, but I need to finish it. Maybe once it is done and treated I will be a little happier with it. Hopefully, the next one will be better. I'm learning as I go.


No comments:

Post a Comment