Saturday, June 20, 2015

Not much this morning

It was a quiet day yesterday. Went to breakfast with Vicki at the Stagecoach and then hit Dollar General briefly. Then it was home and basketry for the majority of the day. This basket isn't going to be as good as the last one. I don't really like it and it looks sloppy. I tried a new stitch, and I still must be doing it wrong, but we learn from our mistakes. I'm also using new/different needles and I think that might have something to do with it too. But I will finish it today and move on to the next one.

It is already too warm to be outside, even in the shade. I do need to deal with my garbage at some point, and need to vacuum up the bits and pieces of pine needle on the floor. Seems to be more breakage with the newer needles.

At some point I want to break out the sewing machine and make the cushion covers for the patio. I think I have enough outdoor material to even do the two single cushions on the woven chairs. And hopefully will have enough to do the footstool in the living room. The padding on that has degraded, so it needs to be padded again and I want to change the brown top to red.

I did get all my photos moved to the network storage drive....25 gig worth. So I didn't burn them to DVD, it would have used six DVD's. I will, at some point, download all the photos that I have shared online and burn them to DVD. Those are the best of the photos and I would hate to loose them.

That is about all I have for you this morning. Time for that shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment