Monday, June 22, 2015

Basket #3 finished.

Basket number three finished. I'm not really happy with it, but hopefully after it is treated, it will shape up some. My stitching is all wrong, and it just isn't what I had hoped it would be. But here it is...


Was a quiet day yesterday. Read, did my nails, watched more Castle and finished the basket. Not much else to do when it is 109 degrees outside. 

The park and the town are pretty much empty. Most people have headed to cooler climates for the summer.

Swept last week's leaf accumulation from the patio and straightened up some this morning. Need to run some errands, and that is about it. I'm thinking I will break out the sewing machine and make the covers for the patio chairs this afternoon. Do something different for a day. 

Hoping my misting system arrives in the next few days, I want to get that up and working. Maybe it will be enough to allow me to spend some more time outside and delay the cabin fever I know I will experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment