Monday, July 13, 2015

A very expensive burger

Not much to write about this morning. I read in the morning and then got ready to go to Parker to Stroke’s Steak House for lunch. They all went for the prime rib, but I haven’t had a prime rib that I have been happy with so I had a burger and fries. I think I should have looked at the menu a little closer, it cost me $15 for a burger, fries and an iced tea, add the tip to that and a twenty dollar bill was completely shot. Pretty pricey for a burger and fries. Wasn’t even a great burger, it was just OK. Sigh….

Got back around 3:30 and the day was shot. I finished the book I had started in the morning and then watched a little TV. I had a hell of a job getting to sleep last night. I got up several times, and finally gave up and had some oatmeal and went to the recliner. I managed to get about four hours there. I’m tired this morning. The heat is on it’s way back in, it was mid 80’s when I got up, so no open windows this morning.

Had a hell of a job getting online this morning. It was acting like I was out of data, but it said I still had some. I added the new plan anyway after rebooting everything several times, and I finally connected.

More ants, big ones this time. I used the borax, but there were so many of them, using the cracks in the patio, that I ended up spraying them as well. I have to sweep up another huge batch of leaves this morning too.

Not sure what I am going to do today. I could get showered and dressed and do my weekly shopping rounds, but I don’t think I feel like it. I could also start a new bracelet or basket, but will probably end up reading and napping. Just feels like one of those kind of days. One good thing about yesterday and the restaurant, is that they had free wifi and I finally got all my apps update on my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment