Saturday, July 25, 2015

Basket progress

Good morning.
Not much to write about today. I worked on my basket most of the day. I made some progress. This is where I am at this morning…


I’m hoping to reach the point where I try adding the beads today. I don’t have anything on the agenda except getting a shower and maybe vacuuming and dusting. The dust is pretty thick in there.

I got to open the windows this morning and get some fresh air inside. Mornings cool enough to do that are rare this time of year. I did spray Home Defense all around the house , patio and shed yesterday. I’m starting to relax a little on the bug front, but still find myself checking for them. 

I ended up making tomato juice with the four huge tomatoes that I got in my bountiful basket. Salad for lunch and a spicy sausage, sliced baked potato with parmesan and turnip greens for dinner. Grapes for dessert. More salad today, I have barely made a dent in the huge bag of mixed lettuce. I imagine the bunnies will be getting some of it. The only reason I had the turnip greens instead of salad is because I had taken them out of the freezer the day before and I needed to use them since they were already thawed.

I just listed Ody on craigslist again this morning. I need to get serious about getting her sold. You can see the listing here…

I really do want to get another rig to replace her. Something small and towable. I saw these online yesterday and really liked them. Not so much the color but the size and the interchangeability. It is very light and easy to tow.  http://camper.littlethings.com/modular-tiny-camper/?utm_source=cozy&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=houses  Don’t know how much they cost tho. Maybe since I live in Q, the largest snowbird location in the states, I can work out some sort of deal with them. Maybe I will become a sales person…worth checking in to.

My bifocals have shipped and are supposed to hit the post office on Monday. I will be glad to get them. Was swapping glasses again last night because there was a program on TV I wanted to see. I ended up putting the basket down to watch the TV. I could have gotten another couple of rounds done.

I want to get the job application filled out and back to Herb’s Monday morning. Gotta get some money coming in.


No comments:

Post a Comment