Monday, October 27, 2014

Rough night.

A bad night for sleeping. Too warm. I finally got my 12v fan out, but it drained the solar gen, and of course I woke up. Went to sleep early, was dark by 6, I think I was asleep by 8, and woke up at 1 AM, and pretty much have been up since then. Kali Cat was off and on the bed all night, I think she was too warm too.

I want to be on the road by 7:30, it is already getting light out. Will be nice to park and have power, will be able to run my electric fans. Even if I can’t use the AC, the fans make a huge difference. I will also be able to put the fridge on electric which will save the last of my propane. It is down to it’s last mark.

Nice dinner from the cracker Barrel last night. Did a little xmas shopping too. I love their stuff! I might go back in before I leave and pick up a couple more things.

Not much else to write about.  228 miles today, around three hours. Should be there and hooked up before noon if all goes well. Will start looking for a set of wheels while I am there. 


Time to wash up and get ready to hit the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment