Friday, August 21, 2015

eBay listings

I didn’t make it to the post office yesterday. I did post a couple of things on eBay. I had to retake the pics because I couldn’t download the ones from my site. That means I have a couple of storage bins sitting in my living room until I get that project done.

No painting, no glass…I read, did my nails…nothing exciting at all. It was hot, but not as hot as it has been. I think we topped out at 109 yesterday. I hope that means we are in a downward trend. So looking forward to days under 95 degrees and cooler nights. Thankfully, my bedroom is the coolest room in the house and with the AC and the fan, I sleep fairly well when I sleep.

Each morning I pick up rocks while I am out walking. I discovered a driveway with some nice rocks in it this morning, but I hesitate to pick them up from someone’s yard. So far I haven’t done that except for one I spotted yesterday. It is two tone with a diagonal line down the middle and looks like a zuni bear. It probably won’t be painted, I like it just the way it is. I need to get out to the wash and do some rock hunting.

I just logged in to my local bank account and the payment to my checking has disappeared again. I guess I can’t do bill payments with a savings account. I will have to get a money order and mail it myself. :( I will do that today so it will be in the bank in time to pay the bills. Sigh…that was the whole reason I opened that account. At least I can get change now without having to pay a $25 fee. That is what they were going to charge me to break large bills when I got here. 

I don’t have any pictures for you today. Nothing photo worthy yesterday. I guess today I am going to do my eBay listings, the glass pendants maybe some of my photo cards. Go to the post office and then we will see how I feel after. If I don’t get started on crafty things first thing in the morning, I tend to loose interest around mid day. I need to sort thru my jewelry and pull the not so good stuff and try to sell it as a lot. I need to make room for new stuff.

I did move my painted rocks up over the TV above the cupboards. I had to epoxy the stand on the back of the black cat because I couldn’t get it to stand up without glueing it. I have room for a few more. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment