Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Headed to Falmouth Maine

It is just about time to break camp and head out. Yes, I still get nervous, but once I am on the road for a little while, I am good. As long as I don’t think about it too much before hand.

We will be testing out Aaron's work from the other day. I have been assured that he does quality work, so I am not worried.

Kali Cat is on her last outing for a while. She will be spending a lot of time indoors for the next week or two. I’m going to have to be very careful with her. I will be crating her again this morning, she hasn’t ridden enough yet to be left loose. I don’t need her in my lap or under my feet which is where she would end up. She won’t be happy.

Not much to say about yesterday. It was a quiet relaxing day. We hung out, did a little reading, got my laundry done so I am starting out again with clean clothes, and this time a few more for a little variety.

I have one Salonpas patch left for the drive today. Then it is back to Aleve and ibuprofen. Each day seems to be a little better. I can walk now which is a major improvement, and a little less pain getting up and down. I will continue to sleep with the pillow under my knees, it seems to help. Although that doesn’t leave much room for KC. She doesn’t hang around if she hasn’t got room to stretch out.

It is very foggy and drippy this morning. I’m glad I had the space to put out the awning here, made a world of difference. Hopefully that will have cleared out for the most part in time for my 9 AM departure.

No comments:

Post a Comment